If you're seeking additional information about pediatric dentistry and how it can help improve your child's dental health, browse the following resources. Each provides helpful information surrounding preventative care, diagnosis, and treatment for common childhood dental issues.
- This article details the benefits of choosing a pediatric dentist for your child's oral healthcare.
- Understand how you can meet your child's early dental needs by reading this article, provided by the American Dental Association.
- This guide provided by the International Association of Pediatric Dentistry addresses common children's dental issues and shares insight on how to resolve them.
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry suggests that limiting your child's intake of sugars and starches will help prevent cavities. Visit this page to find out more.
- Learn about the benefits of early childhood orthodontic treatment by reading this article from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center.
If you still have questions concerning your child's dental health, call Adelberg Montalvan Pediatric Dentistry at (516) 798-1111 to learn more.