Keeping your child's teeth healthy can be easy with a little bit of planning and imagination. There are plenty of resources, such as those listed below, to help parents find creative ways to spur children into action and to keep them excited about tooth brushing. The dentists at Adelberg Montalvan Pediatric Dentistry specialize in pediatric dentistry and orthodontics; we also specialize in fun. Call us today at (516) 798-1111 to schedule an appointment for your child.
- This helpful guide from Oral B gives parents dental care tips based on children’s ages to help keep children excited about oral care.
- New parents always have questions about when to start dental care for their children. This Mom.Me slideshow provides answers from a pediatric dentist to some of these common questions.
- WebMD addresses laser use in dentistry in this article.
- This article from the Seattle Times introduces readers to laser dentistry.
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry hosts MyChildrensTeeth.org to help answer parents' questions about their children's dental care.